Saturday, February 12, 2011

The best weather ever

Here we are in the beautiful BVI !

Life could not be more beautiful ...everything I do I  am amazed at how beautiful  everything is visually.

As I walked to the supermarket this morning  I took a few photos to give you an idea of how vibrant colours are here in the sun..

this afternoon I went snorkelling- fantastic .Two spotted eagle rays came flying along right in front of me

there were other smaller grey rays  settling in the sand to eat ...and a baby shark came swimming by ,took a look and then swam on ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth.... thank you so much we will be looking forward to watch the film....meeting you and spending the afternoon with you was certainly one of our highlights being in the BVI's .... we are still in Nanny Cay and might be going to Norman Island tomorrow..maybe we will see you again soon....have a great day and a special Valentines Day..... we have baked a Key Lime Rasberry Pie with love and will share it between us with love..this will be our Valentine gift....big hug and lots of love from all of us

    ReplyDelete